Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to use when you elect to use certain products of services available on the Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) sending us an email message; (c) signing up for email from our site. We will use your information, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to our services and/or products you have requested from us. We may also gather additional personal and non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Biotech-Careers does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Biotech-Careers may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analyses, send you email, or provide customer support. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide theses services to Biotech-Careers, and they are required to maintain the confidentially of your information.
Biotech-Careers may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law, or comply with legal process service on Biotech-Careers or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Biotech-Careers; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Biotech-Careers, or the public.
Tracking User Behavior
Biotech-Careers may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit with Biotech-Careers in order to determine what Biotech-Careers services are the most popular. This data is used deliver customized content and advertising with Biotech-Careers to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Automatically Collected Data
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Biotech-Careers. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the services, and to provide general statistics regarding the use of the Biotech Careers website.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of these other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collect personally identifiable information.
Security of your Personal Information
Biotech-Careers secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Biotech-Career uses the SSL protocol for this purpose.
While we strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized assess to, or alteration, of your personal information, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchange between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with request to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of written warranty conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated in the context of our business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing or intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another customer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right protected by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public of peer-revived scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all another applicable ethics and privacy law, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise user your personal information, internally, is a lawful manner that is compatible with te context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
Biotech-Careers does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen.
From time to time, Biotech Careers may contact your via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, conformations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Biotech-Careers or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communication via email from Biotech-Careers, you may opt our of such communications by clicking on the Unsubscribe button, or link, in the email message.
Changes to this Statement
Biotech Careers, LLC
c/o Digital World Biology
2442 NW Market St.
Seattle, WA 98107
Email: contact at biotech.org