The San Diego biotech company Embi Tec seeks a hardworking shipping and logistics clerk to manage domestic and international orders. Ideal candidates are productive, attentive to details, and great at record keeping. Must be a fast learner ready to handle a large volume of orders both incoming and outgoing.
- Plan and prioritize daily orders, and perform shipping of Embi Tec and MiniOne products efficiently and accurately to US and international customers, as well as international distributors.
- Plan and coordinate for adequate inventory on hand to meet demand
- Receive and distribute incoming shipments from suppliers and customer returns
- Good command of the English language both speaking and written
- Basic computer skills and practical knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet entry and manipulation
- Ability to multi-task and attention to details, accurate data entry
- Knowledge of scientific terms, scientific products, and their use, and dimensions
Education and background:
- Associate degree completing basic introductory courses in biology and chemistry
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
To apply, please send your application to [email protected]