Cellara’s mission is to make our CultureTrax® software-as-a-service platform the “global laboratory standard” that empowers stem cell scientists to plan, execute, document and share their work more effectively to achieve their research goals. To learn more about our organization please visit our website: http://www.culturetrax.com.
We are currently seeking an experienced stem cell scientist to help us onboard new users, support them in their adoption and use of CultureTrax, and create educational materials for training and reference as we continually roll out new product features. The Onboarding Specialist’s responsibility will be to help enable new users to become proficient quickly and easily, and to ensure that their experience with the product and our company is as positive as possible. Cellara offers strong potential for promotion and the opportunity to play a significant role in developing and providing the first software platform for stem cell culture. This position is located in Madison, WI.
If interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us at [email protected].
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop and maintain strong proficiency of CultureTrax software and services.
- Follow onboarding process to set-up client accounts and populate CultureTrax client resources to the platform.
- Design & customize detailed stem cell culture protocol templates for use in the CultureTrax platform.
- Create training resources for existing software features and manage roadmap for new release training materials.
- Provide feedback on CultureTrax account set-up and software usage to inform process and/or design improvement to product development team.
- Propose and develop Intercom campaigns for automated delivery of educational resources in line with customer usage.
Qualifications and Preferences
- BS in life sciences or equivalent experience is required
- Experience in stem cell culture required
- 3 plus years’ experience working in a cell culture laboratory preferred
- Strong understanding of culture workflows is required
- Experience in customer success, technical support or account management role preferred
- Experience in a SaaS technology company preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills