Exam Item Writers help Biotility create topical and relevant questions for our national, industry-recognized Biotechnician Assistant Credentialing Exam (BACE). The BACE credential is used as a hiring benchmark for technician-level positions.
We are currently hiring biotech and bioscience industry professionals (especially those who have already earned the BACE credential) with experience in the following areas:
- Biotechnological Skills & Applications
- Basics of Regulatory Compliance & Industry Practices
- Equipment & Workplace Safety
- Applied Mathematics in Biotechnology
- General Biological & Biochemical Systems
- Research & Scientific Method
Exam Item Writers are compensated at $500 per assignment; each assignment creates 10 questions. Training and guidance will be provided by Biotility staff.