Wed June 09, 2021 12:00am EDT to Wed June 30, 2021 11:45pm EDT
The BETA Skills ATE project will be holding two professional development courses in June:
- BETA Skills (Biomedical Emerging Technology Applications)
- Cyberbiosecurity "Where Bio and Cybersecurity Worlds Intersect"
Both courses are designed for US based instructors and K12 STEM teachers who wish to enhance their knowledge in Tissue Engineering and Biomedical Devices. Course delivery will include a mixture of synchronous and asynchronous online learning. Neither course has an in-person component.
Course 1. BETA Skills
Dates: June 9, 15, 16th.
- Introduction to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
- Introduction to Biomedical Devices
- Introduction to Regenerative Medicine & 3D Printing
Course 2. Cyberbiosecurity
Dates: June 28, 29, 30th at 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Eastern time
- Introduction to Biomedical Principles
- Introduction to Cybersecurity Principles
- Introduction to Cybersecurity bio interactions